Crush LinkedIn with video
Do you want more leads, more influence, or more sales from LinkedIn? Do you want to form deeper relationships with your LinkedIn contacts? LinkedIn Video Marketing is for you.
You know you need to incorporate video into your bag of tricks. That’s because the market is so competitive, you need a way to standout. You’ve got quota’s, new business demands, support problems.
You’re looking for a way to be better. To be different. To stand out.
But hold on I hear you saying...
I don’t have the equipment. I don’t know how to edit video. And I surely don’t want to look like a fool in front of all my contacts!
I know you’re scared. You’re scared you don’t know what you’re doing. You might be thinking you’re too old. But most of all, you’re scared you’re going to look like a fool.
How do I know all this? Because, I’ve been there. I overcame it and I know I can help you overcome it too.
So what's the solution?
It’s been said the best camera is the one you have with you. And I bet you have a smartphone. And if it’s an iPhone, you’ve got a powerful video editor right in there too.
In about an hour, you can be producing professional quality videos so you can promote yourself, your product, or your service on LinkedIn or, any other platform including YouTube and Facebook.
I’ll share the secrets to make LinkedIn your favorite cash cow. If you’re looking for new ways to generate more business than you can handle, without spending hours trying to figure out video, or spending a fortune on equipment, then this program is for you.
I’ll provide you step-by-step directions to shoot, edit, and share, your videos so you can get started right away. I’ll share with you my workflow, my process, so these are drop-dead simple to make.
So, here’s what you’re going to learn:
- The number 1 thing to remember about web video
- Why video develops deeper relationships than blog posts
- The secret technique to connect with your viewer
- The two things viewers must see
- Two obvious and 1 stealth video type to rocket LinkedIn sales
- The unspoken benefit of people not liking your videos
- The single accessory that separates pro’s from hacks
- Composition secrets from master directors
- The proven video shots for broadcast quality presentations
- The one lighting trick that transforms poorly lit videos to just right
- My secret technique for nailing videos in 1 take
- The rookie mistake that destroys your credibility right at the start
- The simple step to help your viewers retain and act on your message
- The one editing technique that screams pro-quality
- My shortcut for consistent call-to-actions
- This simple way to stand out in LinkedIn’s newsfeed
- The difference between status updates and article video embeds
And the one type of video that has exploded my business...
Hi, I’m Scott Skibell. I’ve been creating training solutions for years. And lately, I’ve been creating video training programs for Fortune 500 companies all the way down to small businesses. Yes, I have thousands of dollars of equipment in cameras, lights & mic's, my studio, software, and hundreds of hours of training to learn editing and video marketing. I’ve made all the investments, and trust me, I’ve made all the mistakes.
This program is based upon the same workshop I've given in Lunch & Learns and to small businesses. I've taught their teams how to create videos, with just their iPhones or iPads, so they can leverage them on LinkedIn and send personal sales videos to their clients.
But you know what? Now, I can teach you in a fraction of the time. With a fraction of the investment. But with all the return.
So who is this for?
- People who want to develop deeper relationships with their connections but are short on time.
- People who’ve heard LinkedIn can generate business but don’t quite know how to do it yet.
- People who want to get connections to know, like, and trust you.
People just like…
Scott introduced me to the how-to's of creating videos over five years ago. I went onto shoot, edit, and upload nearly 200 short training videos using a digital video camera, a teleprompter, editing software, lights, and an array of other equipment.
But when LinkedIn introduced their video option, I wanted a way to make and post videos quickly, inexpensively, and easily. That's why I took Scott's course to learn how to do it all with my iPhone 6S. As he promised, in about an hour I was shooting quality demo clips and editing them in iMovie, which I'd never even tried before on my iPhone.
I was shocked how easy it was to create and upload sharp, professional looking videos for LinkedIn. Scott's course gave me exactly what I needed to make it happen....and fast.
- Don Gallagher, Engineer, STEM student career coach
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Scott is a 20+ year training & development leader. He focuses on video e-learning. He believes teaching sells and helps others create their own professional training videos.