- A thorough understanding of what videos you need to create and why they're effective. You’ll have a roadmap of what you need to create.
- Then, I’ll go over everything you need to effortlessly deliver your message. I even share with you the PowerPoint & Keynote templates I use to quickly build my presentations.
- Finally, I’ll show you how I assemble and edit my videos by combining our presentation slides, b-roll video, and delivery into a seamless presentation. I even share the templates with pre-built animations that I use for editing in Camtasia, Screenflow, and Final Cut Pro X so you can get up and running right away.
Let me share with you exactly what’s in this program. It’s broken down into the following sections:
I could easily re-hash video statistics but instead, I focus on why videos are effective from a psychological point of view. I share with you the scientific rules of influence so your videos are more effective.
I’ll share 10 types of videos that everybody can use including my favorite type of video that has had a profound effect on my business. Using this one type of video will no doubt increase your sales.
I’ll cover all of the different types of equipment that you might want to consider. Things like cameras, tripods, lights, and microphones. I even share with you the single most important piece of equipment that I purchased that really turned my videos around. And because I know sometimes staying on message can be so difficult, I included additional tools like Teleprompters and Chromakey's.
This is the meat of the course. In this module I go over the following how-to's:
- How to plan your videos so you know exactly what to cover
- How to script your videos so your message is precise
- How to storyboard your videos with the included PowerPoint & Keynote templates so you can rapidly assemble any video
- How to effortlessly deliver your message with poise and confidence so you connect with your viewer
- How to shoot your video so they have the polished and professional look to them
- How to use chromakey so you don't have to worry about shlepping equipment around and recording in public
- How to shoot b-roll video to liven up your videos with a simple five-step process
- How to edit your videos in Camtasia, Screenflow, or Final Cut Pro including the exact templates I use
And finally, I go over where to share your videos with the different platforms including seven tips to get the best exposure on YouTube and improve your video's SEO.
Remember, web video isn’t about perfection. It’s about connection. I’ll help you make your own videos so you can reach more, teach more, and sell more. I can’t wait to see you inside.
"Scott Skibell has provided me a simple step-by-step training program that has given me the ability to create quality marketing videos for my business.
I am amazed your course is so cheap, as it comes with templates for both PowerPoint, Camtasia and a host of other programs that will allow me to start making videos for my business (these templates will save me a heap of time).
Unlike so many other courses, which are over packed with useless information you don't need, Scott's course has taken me through the process of video making for small business giving me only what I need so I can get on and make a professional looking video without feeling overwhelmed. The templates alone are worth the price of the course and than you get all the training videos that will simplify your life as a video marketer!
Yes, Scott you have won me over and I have a feeling once people do your course you will have a whole list of converts to your approach to video marketing."
- Ken Robinson, CEO, Newsletter House Pty Ltd
“Scott Skibell’s online Video Presentations course was exactly what I needed.
I had come across his Skillcasting website when looking for information about webcasting. Reading through his website I became convinced that video would be better - which eventually led to my decision to create an online video course. So I was thrilled when, not long after, he launched his Video Presentations course. It gave me all of the technical and structural information I needed to get started: which equipment to buy, how to plan and storyboard my videos (with great tips to make the process easier) and what editing software I could use.
The course was everything I was hoping for and more. I now have launched my own online course and have received countless compliments on my videos, the content organization, and the overall presentation. I can truthfully say that I would have never been able to do it without Scott Skibell’s expertise and know-how. This course is worth every penny. Don’t hesitate to enroll!”
- Lisette Austin, aka JetSet Lisette, jetsetlis
Get started now!
Scott is a 20+ year training & development leader. He focuses on video e-learning. He believes teaching sells and helps others create their own professional training videos.